Wednesday 26 February 2014

I need a massage!


I believe a lot of people out there are wishing that they could have a slow, relaxing, massage until they sleep soundly like a baby. This is what I’m wishing for at this moment! The last time I had a massage was last month and that was the first time I had a massage after I got pregnant with Javi. I expected it to be good and relaxing but it was a disaster!
photo credit

My therapist was literally coughing every minute!I got pissed especially when it was already time to massage my scalp and my face because that is the position where her face is nearest to my face. I did not get relaxed one bit. Aside from that, her massage strokes were fast and paulit ulit lang as if she was scrubbing my skin. Super bad trip! After the massage, I talked to the owner and advised her not to allow her therapists to go on duty if they are sick. Her reply was, “Ay sino po? Wala po bang mask yun therapist?” I told her no, she did not wear a mask and it’s still not proper for a sick therapist to touch a client even if she has a mask! Diba?? Hello??

Anyway, super bad trip lang because I had a good massage in that spa before that’s why we came back and it was not too far from our house. My favorite spa (Urban Escape) kasi in Timog closed already that’s why since they closed I was looking for a spa that will be as relaxing, clean and quiet as it was. Now, I am again in pursuit of a spa where therapists don’t talk or cough (I had a spa experience where one therapist was talking loudly about her neighbor to another therapist while in the massage room! My Gosh!), linens are clean and smells good, massage is slow and even (hindi yun parang nagmamadali for the next client and hindi creative sa strokes), room is not too cold (last spa experience with the coughing therapist, the room was soooo cold na parang gusto ko magjacket!), relaxing ambiance, not expensive and not far away from my house in Caloocan (I can’t be gone kasi for a long time kasi even if Javi is busog, when he feels that I’m gone he doesn’t stop crying until he falls asleep or until I come back.)

If you had a good experience with your favorite spa, let me know naman! Oh, and if you’re curious about the spa with the coughing therapist and unapologetic and defensive owner, it’s somewhere in Banawe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts