Thursday 27 February 2014

Bath Time!



When you’re a new mom, or a mom to be, you tend to become too excited with shopping for baby stuff. Most of the time, we buy things that are not really necessary. One of the basics that we buy is baby wash. There are a lot of brands out there and it’s really confusing which one is the best. Sometimes, the best brand may not be the best one for your baby, so it is not advisable to buy a lot or a big bottle of a specific brand unless you’ve tried it already. Besides, most hospitals include a baby wash in their package anyway. Having 3 kids with different skin types, I have already tried a lot of baby wash. Among those products, the ones that I will keep on buying are the following:

1.      Human Nature – This is the best baby wash for me. All my 3 boys used this (past tense because it ran out already and I haven’t had time to buy another one.) It keeps my kids’ skin soft and moist and it smells good. It kinda smells like lactacyd baby bath but this creates a lather which I prefer. The best thing about human nature is it is 100% free from any harmful chemicals and it is very affordable!  I just remembered now that Human Nature products can be bought online! I buy mine kasi in the Power Plant Mall whenever we have events in the Rockwell Tent.

2.       Mustela – I love the mustela line, and this is actually my favorite when it comes to the smell. Even the stelatopia emollient cream which is supposed to be fragrance free smells good for me! Mustela is more expensive but it’s worth it especially for kids or babies who have very sensitive or eczema prone skin. I use the Stelatopia Emollient cream for Javi’s face and body whenever he gets patches of dry skin or when he gets rashes. Mustela is now available in different malls and they also deliver.

3.       Aveeno – I also like Aveeno. I used this to Enzo when he was a baby and had rashes with other baby wash. Like mustela, it’s also more expensive and I only buy Aveeno in the U.S. because it’s cheaper there. Smell is also good but it does not lather much

Human Nature
For orders:  (02) 224-2222

Mustela
Hotline: 0917-8959988
Email: mustelaphilippines@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts