Sunday 2 March 2014

Bazaar season!

I've been a bazaarista for more than 3 years already. I sell different kinds of stuff, from food (Enzo’s Shawarma), to bags, to shapewears (Wink Shapewear), etc. I have been to a lot of bazaars already and I've met a lot of other bazaaristas and event organizers. I choose the bazaars that I join because I want to make sure that my sales will be very good, foot traffic is excellent and that the event organizers are NICE.
One of the bazaars that I am looking forward to is the Trendsetter’s Bazaar. I also joined their event in the Rockwell Tent 2 years ago (I think). It was a success kaya no doubt I will be part of their next bazaar which will be held this coming weekend (March 7-9, 2014) at the Metrotent, Ortigas. This bazaar is one of the most successful ones that I have joined because they choose their concessionares carefully. They make sure that all the customers who will be going to their event will be out of money by the time they go home because puros magaganda ang tinda! They also invite a lot of popular fashion bloggers and models (like Raya Manaquil, Laureen Uy, Phoemela Baranda, etc) para panghatak din ng crowd :) 


This is one of the most awaited bazaars of the year so make sure you drop by! Credit card payment is also accepted and I believe there will be an ATM available inside the tent. 

You can also get in for FREE by just reposting the image below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts